Our purpose is to be ambassadors for Christ, helping people to grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord, Jesus Christ so they may become spiritually mature and filled with the fullness of God.
- Country - God has strategically placed us here in the country, centrally located between several communities for His glory
- Christian - We are followers of Christ. As the disciples were first called Christians because their life resembled the life of Christ, we desire to live our lives in such a way so it is a testimony to God's life changing salvation and a light in the darkness for our community
- Evangelical - John 14:6, "Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." Acts 4:12, "There is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved."
- Free - Although freely associated with a movement of over 1,400 churches, we are free to govern ourselves with Christ as our head.
- Church - We are part of God's called out assembly of people, His family. We are to serve Him and others and grow in Him together for our good and His glory.